Used Item Donation Drop-Off Information
All used item donations for the Labor Day Auction may be dropped off at:
Burle Business Park – Phoenix Courier
1022 New Holland Ave. (Building #16)
Lancaster, PA 17601
From all points using Route 30
- Take Route 30 East or West to New Holland Avenue/Lancaster exit.
- Go through the two traffic lights that are the main entrances
- There is a blue sign after the second traffic light that is the entrance. Make a left in the Burle Business Park WEST entrance (there is a Recycle Station there as a landmark and if you go under the rail road bridge you went too far)
- Go up the driveway to the first building on the left
From Lancaster City
- Follow Route 23 towards Leola/New Holland
- Go past Kaye Ames and under the railroad bridge
- After the railroad bridge you will see a blue sign that says WEST Entrance (if you hit the traffic light at the main entrance you went too far)
- Make a right at the Burle Business Park West Entrance and up the drive way to the first building on the left
What to do once there
- Pull up to the metal door (or loading dock if you have a pick-up truck)
- Unload the items into the building onto pallets
- Someone will then move the items to the official storage area
Other Important Information
- You need to supply an itemized list to us in order to get an itemized receipt and you will need to contact us when you actually deliver the items or we will not know to send any kind of receipt
- The employees in the building will not know about the auction storage because they are not full time employees of Phoenix Courier. If you need to ask directions you should ask for Phoenix Courier NOT Hospice storage area.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There’s been a change to the accessibility to our warehouse on the weekends. The West Gate is now closed and locked at 11:00 p.m. on Fridays and not opened again until 10:30 p.m. on Sunday. Access is still possible through the Main Gate of the business park.